Children's Banana Runner Shorts ~ Meyadey / Maxomorra (110/116 Left)
Classic Maxomorra Banana Scandi repeat print featuring spotty yellow bananas on a blue background with a grey-blue trim
- Short-length runner style shorts in soft cotton jersey
- Elasticated ribbed waist and narrow bindings at hems and sides
- Ethically made with super-soft GOTS organic cotton under fair trade conditions
- Gentle on delicate skin, eczema-friendly and has top green credentials too
- Made with 95% GOTS certified organic cotton and 5% elastane
We’re starting our journey in a small town in Sweden called Älmhult in 2008, when founder Johan’s little son Max turned two. At that time, children’s clothing wasn’t part of a colourful and fun world yet as we know it today. Instead, the two parents were disappointed about the choice of clothing they could dress little Max in. They were desperately looking everywhere for a flash of bright colours and a sign of fun prints. Clothing that wouldn’t be harmful to their little son’s skin nor the environment but also clothing that wouldn’t break their bank. But all their efforts were in vain. And so, the idea of Maxomorra was born.