Bee Dungarees - Run & Fly
Classic Bee corduroy dungarees, these will never date, an awesome 'core' item from Run & Fly.
- 100% Cotton 11 Wale Corduroy, no stretch
- All Over Bee Print
- 2 Front Western Pockets & 2 Back Pockets, Additional Bib Pocket - YUP Five Pockets!
- Retro Roller Sliding Buckle Bib & Strap Fastening, Easy Slide or Reverse to Tuck the Straps Inwards to Lock Them in Place
- Oversized Relaxed Fit
- Oeko-Tex Approved Vegan Dyes
- Inseam = 30"/31"
- Remember if you don't want them oversized to size down one from the chart below
- Made Ethically in the UK
- See matching print in Bee Corduroy Pinafore, Bee Twill Pinafore, Bee Twill Dungarees, Bee Twill Boiler Suit & Buzzy Bee Gold T-Shirt
FREE GIFT WITH EVERY ORDER: <Sale items don't qualify for free gifts>
Your free gift with this Run & Fly item is... a pin!
Would you like to choose your free pin? If so choose one from this collection and it will show as free in your basket.
Remember if you don't want them oversized to size down one
About Run & Fly-
Run & Fly has been going since 1986 and is owned and operated by the same family that ran it then. They have worked, lived and made clothing in Leicester for as long as they have been a company. They have a head office/warehouse in Leicester as well as a small factory.
Their dungarees on average from start to finish take up to three weeks to be made. So although they might not be the cheapest company or the fastest, they are fair and passionate.