Postage / Shipping Information
You will receive a dispatched email when your order leaves us, or a text if you didn't enter your email address. Please check your junk mail.
Please note if you choose an untracked service the parcel reference you receive just tells us when it's been delivered or attempted.
x The YBR Team x
Shipping & Delivery
England, Scotland, Wales & [Northern Ireland only re postage charges]
- Collect In Store
All orders are available for collection in our Rotherham store. It has it's own option at checkout and says 'pick up'. You will get an email when it's ready to pick up.
10:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Saturday
Orders under £25
£1.95 Standard Delivery (2nd Class Royal Mail no tracking)
£5 Tracked (24h Royal Mail tracked - aim is 1 working day)
Orders £25 & over
Free Standard Delivery (2nd Class Royal Mail no tracking)
£2.50 Tracked (24h Royal Mail tracked- Royal Mail aim is 1 working day)
International orders (Inc Northern Ireland relating to VAT)
They will be sent DDU - Delivered Duties Unpaid
***Please note you are responsible for your own countries VAT / Import duties***
Due to the UK withdrawal from the EU your goods will be 0% rated for VAT. So you will receive a partial refund after the order is placed [It may be the following day]
Childrens clothing is already at 0% VAT.
Most of our products have a VAT content of 20%.
For example a £48.90 pair of dungarees you will receive a refund of £8.15 as this is the vat content.
We ship to most countries, if your country isn't available please drop us an email. Add your items to the basket and the shipping charge is calculated at checkout before payment.
All of Europe:
£9 Standard shipping untracked and only available for orders upto £25.
£14 Priority signed for if your order is over £25 only this option will show for insurance of the parcels value.
£20 Priority signed for if your order is £100 or over
The Rest Of The World
Due to nearly a huge increase in postal charges unfortunately shipping is high (and we even subsidize it).
£20 Standard shipping - untracked and only available for orders under £50.
£24 Priority signed for - only this option will show if your order is over £50.
If you are ordering something small / lightweight feel free to contact us as we may be able to lower the shipping for your order.
- Returns & Replacements
Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
* If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
* Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging [Where possible] with any enclosed documentation (including all free gifts relevant to the item returning please including the organza bags). Original tags must be in place & the condition unused, please no animal hair so be extra careful when trying on. Otherwise we can refuse the return or make a cleaning charge.
Any goods we deem faulty please contact us prior to returning to discuss our replacements / collection process.
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if you let us know within 14 days of you receiving your order, This is called the 'cancellation' period. Please return the item in it's original condition unworn & we will happily refund via the method you paid.
The return address is our shop address & is also on the front of the parcel or on your receipt/packing slip in the parcel.
Please note we refund the cheapest postage option so if you chose the priority option this element wont be refunded.
On International orders we can't refund your original postage charge.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. (I.e Certificate of postage for items under £20 and signed for over)
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. If you would like advise on the cheapest method please ask us via email & we can help.
4. Refunds will be made to the customer when all items, faulty or unwanted, are returned to Yella Brick Road at our shop address [You can find it on our About Us page)
Refunds are generally actioned within 2 days of receipt and can take 3 working days for payments to clear depending on the payment provider you used.
- You can either complete the checkout process as a guest or sign in to create an account. By creating an account you access features such as wish lists, order history and address books. Our stock system is live but errors do sometimes happen, if we are out of stock of an item we will inform you and ask if you prefer to wait for the new stock to arrive or have a refund.
- Payment, Payment Plans, Pricing & Promotions
If you have trouble making a payment please contact us & we will try our best to help make the transaction possible by sending you an invoice so let us know the exact items you wish to purchase.
Our prices are set using many factors and are subject to change without prior notice. In store prices may be different to online so if you intend to come instore feel free to email us if you would like us to confirm the instore price of any item.
Your order is not complete until the item has 'dispatched', you will be informed of any pricing errors as soon as we become aware of them, if we are unable to honour the price we will issue a refund and contact you to explain the error.
We do offer VAT receipts on request, please request within 30 days of ordering.
If you have trouble using a discount / offer please email us & we can help.
We accept most credit cards through shoppay just enter at checkout.
Or you can choose PayPal.
Or Klarna and pay in 30days or even split it into 3 if the order is high enough.
Or Clearpay split in 3.
And we even offer a payment plan:
Use code Paymentplan at check out and you will be charged 20% of the total [ plus a delivery charge which we will refund] we will invoice you for the remaining balance which must be paid within 60days to pay and we post out as soon as its paid in full.
The invoice will come from the website so you will have various ways to pay the final balance.
- Viewing Orders
- You can view your order history in your 'My Account' section by signing in.