Shipping & Delivery
UK orders under £20 :
£1.95 Standard Delivery Or £5 for priority 1st class with tracking dispatched same day if ordered before 3pm.
UK orders £20 & over :
Free Standard Delivery Or £5 for priority 1st class with tracking dispatched same day if ordered before 3pm.
Here at Yella Brick Road we appreciate you would like your new treasures dispatched as soon as possible so we always aim to process & post out the following working day after ordering.
When your order is dispatched we will notify you via email & let you know the service it was sent with. If you would like to know before you order just drop us an email advising us what you would like to buy & we will let you know how it will be sent.
When items are sent via a tracked delivery we will send you a tracking number with your 'Dispatched' email confirmation.
We ship to most countries, if your country isn't available please drop us an email. Add your items to the basket and the shipping charge is calculated at checkout before payment.
All of Europe:
£8 postage/packing charge or £12 for a signed for service
Rest of the world :
£10 postage/packing charge or £15 for a signed for service
We don't currently offer VAT refunds for sales outside the EU as we are not a VAT registered business at this time.
- Returns & Replacements
Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
* If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
* Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation (including any free gifts relevant to the item returning please)..
Any goods we deem faulty please contact us prior to returning to discuss our replacements / collection process.
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if you let us know within 14 days of you receiving your order, This is called the 'cancellation' period. Please return the item in it's original condition unworn & we will happily refund via the method you paid.
The return address is on the back of the parcel or on your receipt/packing slip in the parcel.
Please note if you choose the express postage option we can't refund that postage if your item is returned.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. (I.e Certificate of postage for items under £20)
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. If you would like advise on the cheapest method please ask us via email & we can help.
4. Refunds will be made to the customer when all items, faulty or unwanted, are returned to Yella Brick Road at our shop address [You can find it on our About Us page)
- You can either complete the checkout process as a guest or sign in to create an account. By creating an account you access features such as wish lists, order history and address books. Our stock system is live but errors do sometimes happen, if we are out of stock of an item we will inform you and ask if you prefer to wait for the new stock to arrive or have a refund.
- Payment, Payment Plans, Pricing & Promotions
If you have trouble making payment please email us & we will try our best to help make the transaction possible by sending you an invoice so let us know exact items you wish to purchase.
Our prices are set using many factors and are subject to change without prior notice. In store prices may be different to online so if you intend to come instore feel free to email us if you would like us to confirm the instore price of any item.
Your order is not complete until the item has 'dispatched', you will be informed of any pricing errors as soon as we become aware of them, if we are unable to honour the price we will issue a refund and contact you to explain the error.
We don't offer VAT receipts as we are not currently VAT registered.
If you have trouble using a discount / offer please email us & we can help.
- Viewing Orders
- You can view your order history in your 'My Account' section by signing in.