Postage/Shipping Information [Covid 19 Info]
Our brick shop is now back open
We use Royal Mail for all our parcels.
But please note there are delays, we use a 2nd class mailing service, this is not a priority service for Royal Mail currently & depending on how busy your local area / office is they will prioritize accordingly. No tracking with this option.
You can upgrade at checkout to a 24h tracked service for £2.50 extra (1 working day from dispatch), we recommend this option during this time.
They are generally getting there the next working day after shipping.
Due to Covid-19 we are not open on Monday so unfortunately no online are dispatched on a Monday currently.
Stay safe x The YBR Team x
Shipping & Delivery
- Collect In Store
All orders are available for collection in our Rotherham store at no extra cost. It has it's own option at checkout and says 'pick up'.
UK orders under £25
£1.95 Standard Delivery (2nd Class Royal Mail no tracking)
£5 Express (24h Royal Mail tracked - 1 working day)
UK orders £25 & over
Free Standard Delivery (2nd Class Royal Mail no tracking)
£2.50 (24h Royal Mail tracked- 1 working day)
When your order is dispatched we will notify you via email, we generally dispatch either the same day or the next day after ordering
We ship to most countries, if your country isn't available please drop us an email. Add your items to the basket and the shipping charge is calculated at checkout before payment.
All of Europe:
£8 Standard shipping, untracked (only available for orders upto £50)
£12 Priority Signed for service (if your order is over £50 only this option will show)
Due to nearly a 50% increase in postal charge to the USA unfortunately shipping is high (and we even subsidise it)
£14 Standard Shipping - untracked (only available for orders under £50)
£24 Priority Signed For (only this option will show if your order is over £50)
Rest of the world:
£10 Standard Shipping - untracked (only available for orders under £50)
£15 Priority Signed For (only this option will show if your order is over £50)
We don't currently offer VAT refunds for sales outside the EU as we are not a VAT registered business at this time.
- Returns & Replacements
Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
* If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
* Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging [Where possible] with any enclosed documentation (including all free gifts relevant to the item returning please).
Any goods we deem faulty please contact us prior to returning to discuss our replacements / collection process.
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if you let us know within 14 days of you receiving your order, This is called the 'cancellation' period. Please return the item in it's original condition unworn & we will happily refund via the method you paid.
The return address is our shop address & is also on the front of the parcel or on your receipt/packing slip in the parcel.
Please note we refund the cheapest postage option so if you chose the priority option this element wont be refunded.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. (I.e Certificate of postage for items under £20)
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. If you would like advise on the cheapest method please ask us via email & we can help.
4. Refunds will be made to the customer when all items, faulty or unwanted, are returned to Yella Brick Road at our shop address [You can find it on our About Us page)
Refunds are generally actioned within 2 days of receipt and can take 3 working days for payments to clear depending on the payment provider.
- You can either complete the checkout process as a guest or sign in to create an account. By creating an account you access features such as wish lists, order history and address books. Our stock system is live but errors do sometimes happen, if we are out of stock of an item we will inform you and ask if you prefer to wait for the new stock to arrive or have a refund.
- Payment, Payment Plans, Pricing & Promotions
If you have trouble making payment please email us & we will try our best to help make the transaction possible by sending you an invoice so let us know the exact items you wish to purchase.
Our prices are set using many factors and are subject to change without prior notice. In store prices may be different to online so if you intend to come instore feel free to email us if you would like us to confirm the instore price of any item.
Your order is not complete until the item has 'dispatched', you will be informed of any pricing errors as soon as we become aware of them, if we are unable to honour the price we will issue a refund and contact you to explain the error.
We don't offer VAT receipts as we are not currently VAT registered.
If you have trouble using a discount / offer please email us & we can help.
We accept most credit cards through shoppay just enter at checkout.
Or you can choose PayPal.
Or Klarna and pay in 30days or even split it into 3.
And we even offer a payment plan.
Use code Paymentplan at check out and you will be charged 20% of the total.
Please also choose collect in store otherwise postage will be charged. We will then invoice you for the remaining. You have 60days to pay and we post out as soon as its paid in full. All we ask is that each payment is £10 or over.
- Viewing Orders
- You can view your order history in your 'My Account' section by signing in.