The physical shop is temporarily closed, we are processing online orders but no longer every day. Twice a week at present.
We appreciate every order and taking care to sanitize whilst handling your items.
We use Royal Mail for all our parcels. But please note there are delays we use a 48h service and they have been taking a week to arrive.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Returns may take longer than usual due to us having to collect from a sorting office that is only open 7am-9am.
Stay safe x The YBR Team x
Shipping & Delivery
UK orders under £20 options:
£1.95 Standard Delivery (3 to 5days)
Or £5 24h service (where possible)
UK orders £20 & over options :
Free Standard Delivery
3-5 working days using a 2-3 day Royal Mail postal service
Or £2.50 for a 24h shipping service, we are posting out twice a week.
When your order is dispatched we will notify you via email & let you know the service it was sent with. If you would like to know before you order just drop us an email advising us what you would like to buy & we will let you know how it will be sent.
We ship to most countries, if your country isn't available please drop us an email. Add your items to the basket and the shipping charge is calculated at checkout before payment.
All of Europe:
£8 for orders upto £50
£12 for orders over £50
Rest of the world:
£10 for orders upto £50
£15 for orders over £50
We don't currently offer VAT refunds for sales outside the EU as we are not a VAT registered business at this time.
- Returns & Replacements
Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
* If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
* Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation (including any free gifts relevant to the item returning please)..
Any goods we deem faulty please contact us prior to returning to discuss our replacements / collection process.
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if you let us know within 14 days of you receiving your order, This is called the 'cancellation' period. Please return the item in it's original condition unworn & we will happily refund via the method you paid.
The return address is our shop address & is also on the back of the parcel or on your receipt/packing slip in the parcel.
Please note we refund the cheapest postage option so if you chose the prority option this element wont be refunded.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. (I.e Certificate of postage for items under £20)
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. If you would like advise on the cheapest method please ask us via email & we can help.
4. Refunds will be made to the customer when all items, faulty or unwanted, are returned to Yella Brick Road at our shop address [You can find it on our About Us page)
Refunds are generally actioned within 2 days of receipt and can take 3working days for payments to clear.
- You can either complete the checkout process as a guest or sign in to create an account. By creating an account you access features such as wish lists, order history and address books. Our stock system is live but errors do sometimes happen, if we are out of stock of an item we will inform you and ask if you prefer to wait for the new stock to arrive or have a refund.
- Payment, Payment Plans, Pricing & Promotions
If you have trouble making payment please email us & we will try our best to help make the transaction possible by sending you an invoice so let us know exact items you wish to purchase.
Our prices are set using many factors and are subject to change without prior notice. In store prices may be different to online so if you intend to come instore feel free to email us if you would like us to confirm the instore price of any item.
Your order is not complete until the item has 'dispatched', you will be informed of any pricing errors as soon as we become aware of them, if we are unable to honour the price we will issue a refund and contact you to explain the error.
We don't offer VAT receipts as we are not currently VAT registered.
If you have trouble using a discount / offer please email us & we can help.
We accept most credit cards through shoppay just enter at checkout.
Or you can choose PayPal.
Or Klarna and pay in 30days or even split it into 3.
And we even offer a payment plan.
Use code Paymentplan at check out and you will only be charged 10% of the total.
Please also choose collect in store otherwise postage with be charged. We will then invoice you for the remaining. You have 60days to pay and we post out as soon as its paid in full. All we ask is that each payment is £10 or over.
- Viewing Orders
- You can view your order history in your 'My Account' section by signing in.