Postage/Shipping Information [Covid 19 Info]
Our brick shop closes again on the 5th November
But our online shop is OPEN and we are dispatching Monday to Friday.
Order by 2pm for same day dispatch
We use Royal Mail for all our parcels. [Apart from the odd international order]
But please note there are postal delays, we use a 2nd class mailing service, this is not a priority service for Royal Mail currently & depending on how busy your local area / office is they will prioritize accordingly.
This can take 2weeks as experienced during the April/May lock down.
No tracking with this option.
You can upgrade at checkout to a 24h tracked service for £2.50 extra (1 working day from dispatch), we strongly recommend this option during this time if you prefer to track your parcel & get it quickly.
They are generally getting there the next working day after shipping & you will receive a dispatched email when your order leaves us.
Stay safe x The YBR Team x
Shipping & Delivery
- Collect In Store
All orders are available for collection in our Rotherham store. It has it's own option at checkout and says 'pick up'. During the November lockdown this service is 12pm-3pm only Monday to Friday, either knock on the window or call 07458 301734 and we will raise the shutter and serve you in our seated walkway. Just mention your name & order number & we will safely hand you your order
UK orders under £25
£1.95 Standard Delivery (2nd Class Royal Mail no tracking)
£5 Express (24h Royal Mail tracked - 1 working day)
UK orders £25 & over
Free Standard Delivery (2nd Class Royal Mail no tracking) During lockdown in May these parcels were taking 10-15days.
****Due to Covid causing Royal Mail delays WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND This tracked service *****
£2.50 (24h Royal Mail tracked- 1 working day service)
When your order is dispatched we will notify you via email, we generally dispatch the same day if ordered by 2pm. [Monday-Friday]
We ship to most countries, if your country isn't available please drop us an email. Add your items to the basket and the shipping charge is calculated at checkout before payment.
All of Europe:
£8 Standard shipping, untracked (only available for orders upto £50)
£12 Priority Signed for service (if your order is over £50 only this option will show for insurance of the parcels value)
Due to nearly a 50% increase in postal charge to the USA unfortunately shipping is high (and we even subsidise it massively)
£14 Standard Shipping - untracked (only available for orders under £50)
£24 Priority Signed For (only this option will show if your order is over £50)
Rest of the world:
£10 Standard Shipping - untracked (only available for orders under £50)
£15 Priority Signed For (only this option will show if your order is over £50)
- Returns & Replacements
Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
* If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
* Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging [Where possible] with any enclosed documentation (including all free gifts relevant to the item returning please). Original tags must be in place & the condition unused, please no animal hair so be extra careful when trying on. Otherwise we can refuse the return or make a charge.
Any goods we deem faulty please contact us prior to returning to discuss our replacements / collection process.
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if you let us know within 14 days of you receiving your order, This is called the 'cancellation' period. Please return the item in it's original condition unworn & we will happily refund via the method you paid.
The return address is our shop address & is also on the front of the parcel or on your receipt/packing slip in the parcel.
Please note we refund the cheapest postage option so if you chose the priority option this element wont be refunded.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. (I.e Certificate of postage for items under £20)
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. If you would like advise on the cheapest method please ask us via email & we can help.
4. Refunds will be made to the customer when all items, faulty or unwanted, are returned to Yella Brick Road at our shop address [You can find it on our About Us page)
Refunds are generally actioned within 2 days of receipt and can take 3 working days for payments to clear depending on the payment provider.
- You can either complete the checkout process as a guest or sign in to create an account. By creating an account you access features such as wish lists, order history and address books. Our stock system is live but errors do sometimes happen, if we are out of stock of an item we will inform you and ask if you prefer to wait for the new stock to arrive or have a refund.
- Payment, Payment Plans, Pricing & Promotions
If you have trouble making a payment please email us & we will try our best to help make the transaction possible by sending you an invoice so let us know the exact items you wish to purchase.
Our prices are set using many factors and are subject to change without prior notice. In store prices may be different to online so if you intend to come instore feel free to email us if you would like us to confirm the instore price of any item.
Your order is not complete until the item has 'dispatched', you will be informed of any pricing errors as soon as we become aware of them, if we are unable to honour the price we will issue a refund and contact you to explain the error.
We do offer VAT receipts on request, please request within 30 days of ordering.
If you have trouble using a discount / offer please email us & we can help.
We accept most credit cards through shoppay just enter at checkout.
Or you can choose PayPal.
Or Klarna and pay in 30days or even split it into 3.
And we even offer a payment plan.
Use code Paymentplan at check out and you will be charged 20% of the total plus a delivery charge, we will then refund the delivery charge & invoice you properly via Paypal.
You have 60days to pay and we post out as soon as its paid in full. All we ask is that each payment is £10 or over.
- Viewing Orders
- You can view your order history in your 'My Account' section by signing in.