UK Returns & Replacements
We hope you love your items
100% money back guarantee
* If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition [see note] within 14 days of receipt.
* Returned items should be unused with tags still on in the bag / wrap they came in with any enclosed documentation including any free gifts if associated with the item you're returning.
For example if you bought 2 pairs of dungarees and return 1 pair, you just need to return 1 of the free gifts.
Please ensure items come back to us in the same condition they were received, free of smells / pet hairs and with original tags. We will charge a fee accordingly or return items back to you and refuse the return if any of these happen as is our right under the consumer contracts regulations as stated here:
A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
We will issue a refund on receipt. Please allow 3-5 days to process the refund [you will receive an email] and then a few more days for the payment to clear, this depends on your payment method
For exchanges if you would like us to hold your size until your return gets back to us please drop us an email with your request this is the quickest way for an exchange and secures your size.
Any goods we deem faulty please contact us prior to returning to discuss our replacements / collection process.
We understand sometimes you need to return items, returns cost businesses thousand of pounds as we pay the postage to send the items plus packaging costs plus payment fees and also time spent packing.
With this in mind please only buy if you intend to keep your items / can afford to purchase them
Due to this we have the right to refuse serial returners, future orders will be refunded and an email sent to explain our terms.
1. Goods will be accepted for return if you let us know within 14 days of you receiving your order, This is called the 'cancellation' period. Please return the item in it's original condition unworn & we will happily refund via the method you paid.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. (I.e Certificate of postage for upto £20)
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. If you would like advise on the cheapest method please ask us via email & we can advise. Its usually 2nd class signed for.
4. Refunds will be made to the customer when all items, faulty or unwanted, are returned to Yella Brick Road at our shop address.
You can find it on our About Us page but it should also be on your invoice or shop receipt.
Outside of the UK Returns & Replacements
As above but minus the original postage charged.
You can view your order history in your 'My Account' section by signing in.