Abalone Shell 10cm
Abalone shells are naturally occurring shells, coming from marine gastropod molluscs. The shell forms in a low spiral, originating from one spot toward the bottom, with respiratory pores (air holes) along the outer edge.
- A beautiful addition to home decor, and a functional flame-proof piece for smudging rituals and more
- Each shell has been polished and heat-sealed with a resin in order to protect its beautiful, natural colours
- Abalone shells are created by nature, so please expect unique variations in colour, pattern, and size
- Can be used to burn incense, palo santo or white sage. With rainbow colours, add vitality to any room
- It can relax the whole body and remove negative energy. It can also clean the room and keep the fragrance.
- The shells can be used as vases for small plants and succulents, along with small stones for decoration