Flash Lightening Bleach Kit 40 Vol - Manic Panic
A Manic Panic Flash Lightning kit is the first step to reinventing your hairstyle with bright Manic Panic colours. This bleach kit is designed to lighten hair and remove your natural shade to create a pale base, ready for applying vibrant hair dyes. This all-in-one hair bleach kit works to make bleaching hair a simpler process. Here's all you need to know about this vegan-friendly formula, 40 vol kit!
BLEACH KIT INCLUDES
- 1 x Bleach Powder
- 1 x Cream Developer (40 Vol)
- 1 x Mixing Tub
- 1 x Tint Brush
- 1 x Plastic Cap
- 1 x Plastic Gloves
The kit also includes detailed guidance on how to use and apply the bleach to your hair. Please use this alongside the guidance provided below.
HOW TO USE HAIR BLEACH
For the best results, make sure to follow all the included hair bleach instructions carefully.
Before you begin bleaching, ensure that hair is dry. You may want to perform a strand test to ensure you get expected results. Handle all products with care to avoid unwanted spillages.
- Make sure to wear gloves throughout the bleaching (and dyeing) process.
- Empty all the bleach powder and developer into the bowl provided.
- Mix using the tint brush until all the bleach powder has dissolved.
- Allow the mixture to settle - you will notice that it thickens slightly!
- Apply the bleach to the hair with the brush provided, avoiding the scalp.
- Ensure all strands of hair you want to bleach are saturated with the mixture.
- Once all applied, use included hair cap to help develop the dye.
- Check hair colour every 10 minutes by wiping away a section of the mixture.
- Re-apply if the colour is not yet dark enough, do not over bleach.
- Once the hair reaches desired lightness, remove the cap and dispose of it.
- Rinse and shampoo thoroughly and then towel dry.