Miffy and Melanie Mini Brooch Set - Erstwilder (Last Available)
When Melanie comes to stay, miffy and Melanie like to play ball outside.
65mm x 80mm (H x W)
- Comes in an Erstwilder illustrated gift box
- Each piece is made from laser-cut and layered resin, hand assembled, hand painted and released in limited quantities
- As all of the designs are lovingly glued, assembled and painted by hand there can be fingerprint marks and very slight variations and blemishes from piece to piece
- Due to the hand-mixed nature of the resins in the designs, it is also common and normal to find tiny flecks or bubbles in the resin layers
- All in all, this just makes each piece as special and unique as you are
- Please be aware – resin is akin to ceramic and glass and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked
- Keep your Erstwilder companion neatly tucked away in it’s box when not being worn; avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight and you’ll have a trusted friend for years to come
- Brooch clasp is made with 100% stainless steel pin and plated brass screws
About Erstwilder X Miffy:
Presenting Erstwilder x miffy! Created in 1955 by author and illustrator, Dick Bruna, miffy is renowned for her positive attitude, sense of adventure, and openness to new experiences.
This officially licensed collection of wearable art is sure to delight fans of the celebrated, charming girl bunny and anyone with a leaning towards nostalgia, adventure, and the innocence of their youth.
Born in 2011, the label came to life when artist Louisa Camille began sketching wonderful little creatures in our studio, little creatures for whom we instantly fell head over heels. Fast forward to today and we now work with a team of local designers whose own personalities and passions influence our collections in the most amazing ways.
Everyone at Erstwilder HQ shares a love of animals great and small and they draw a lot of inspiration from all things vintage, rockabilly, pinup, retro and art deco. These passions combine to create our darling adornments which provide the perfect antidote to those drab, ordinary days, and which we hope go some way to enabling self-expression and most importantly, spreading a little bit of joy to to customers and community all around the world.
Character design is only part of the process; each piece in the Erstwilder collection has its own narrative including a unique name and short story homaging history, myth, pop-culture and classic storytelling. And they focus on design flows through to the packaging which makes an Erstwilder character - an Erstwildling(!) - the perfect gift for anyone who loves to accessorise.