The Good Witch Glinda's Crown Necklace- Erstwilder Wizard of Oz
"Some things you must learn for yourself."
40mm x 33mm (H x W)
- Comes in an Erstwilder illustrated gift box
- Each piece is made from laser-cut and layered resin, hand assembled, hand painted and released in limited quantities
- As all of the designs are lovingly glued, assembled and painted by hand there can be fingerprint marks and very slight variations and blemishes from piece to piece
- Due to the hand-mixed nature of the resins in the designs, it is also common and normal to find tiny flecks or bubbles in the resin layers
- All in all, this just makes each piece as special and unique as you are
- Please be aware – resin is akin to ceramic and glass and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked
- Keep your Erstwilder companion neatly tucked away in it’s box when not being worn; avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight and you’ll have a trusted friend for years to come
About Erstwilder X Wizard of Oz:
There might be no place like home, but there’s nothing quite like this latest licensed release. It's time to follow the yellow brick road because Erstwilder are heading to the merry old land that we’re pretty sure is not Kansas. Introducing Erstwilder x The Wizard of Oz.
Whether you’re a good witch or a bad witch, a scarecrow, a tinman or a cowardly lion, this collection of limited run, collectable layered resin, elegant enamel and sumptuous scarf designs, is perfect for those who dare to look behind the curtain.
Erstwilder is a proudly Melbourne-based label. They design and produce collectible, limited run layered resin adornments, all fashioned to keep your outfits extraordinary and your days dandy.
Born in 2011, the label came to life when artist Louisa Camille began sketching wonderful little creatures in our studio, little creatures for whom we instantly fell head over heels. Fast forward to today and we now work with a team of local designers whose own personalities and passions influence our collections in the most amazing ways.
Everyone at Erstwilder HQ shares a love of animals great and small and they draw a lot of inspiration from all things vintage, rockabilly, pinup, retro and art deco. These passions combine to create our darling adornments which provide the perfect antidote to those drab, ordinary days, and which we hope go some way to enabling self-expression and most importantly, spreading a little bit of joy to to customers and community all around the world.
Character design is only part of the process; each piece in the Erstwilder collection has its own narrative including a unique name and short story homaging history, myth, pop-culture and classic storytelling. And they focus on design flows through to the packaging which makes an Erstwilder character - an Erstwildling(!) - the perfect gift for anyone who loves to accessorise.