Bee Boiler Suit - Run & Fly
The Best Ever Fit Boiler Suits Have Had a Make Over and are Now in a Cute Gold Bee Print.
- Made from Sturdy 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Elasticated Waist at the Back, Zip on the Front, Four Pockets and Room to Roll the Sleeves and Legs if Needed
- YKK Front Zip Fastening
- Patch Pocket Detail
- Elasticated Back Panel
- Oeko-Tex Approved Vegan Dyes
- Made Ethically in Turkey and Imported to the UK
- Charlotte - is a UK size 8 and wearing a XS
- See matching print in Bee Corduroy Pinafore, Bee Corduroy Dungarees, Bee Twill Pinafore, Bee Twill Dungarees & Buzzy Bee Gold T-Shirt
FREE GIFT WITH EVERY ORDER: <Sale items don't qualify for free gifts>
Your free gift with this Run & Fly item is... a pin!
Would you like to choose your free pin? If so choose one from this collection and it will show as free in your basket.
We would recommend going for your normal dress size in these. They are not the same fit as previous boiler suits. If you have purchased a boiler suit before we would recommend sizing down 1 from that pair. These fit smaller than the dungarees as they nip in at the waist.
About Run & Fly-
Run & Fly has been going since 1986 and is owned and operated by the same family that ran it then. They have worked, lived and made clothing in Leicester for as long as they have been a company. They have a head office/warehouse in Leicester as well as a small factory.
Their dungarees on average from start to finish take up to three weeks to be made. So although they might not be the cheapest company or the fastest, they are fair and passionate.